F11P TIVOLI, THE BEST OF THE HADRIAN VILLA AND VILLA D’ESTE
The tour starts from your hotel, a comfortable minivan will take you to know this wonderful historic city located to the east of Rome, immersed in the beautiful Tiburtini hills. Tivoli has a cooler climate than in Rome and has been favored since ancient times as an area of summer residence for wealthy Romans.
Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este – Half Day private tour
The tour starts from your hotel, a comfortable minivan will take you to know this wonderful historic city located to the east of Rome, immersed in the beautiful hills of the Tiburtini. Tivoli has a cooler climate than Rome and has been favored since ancient times as an area of summer residence for wealthy Romans. The guide will be waiting for you to take you on a visit of Villa Adriana, the most beautiful imperial villa, designed and built by emperor Hadrian at the beginning of the 2nd century AD in a unique setting of gardens and swimming pools. Proceed with Villa d’Este, charming villa with the rich Renaissance fountains, water features, waterfalls and an incomparable Italian garden. The two villas are World Heritage of UNESCO. Your guide will take you on a journey back in time, it will tell you stories about the construction of these impressive buildings and scandals that accompanied the famous Roman families of that time. At the end of the tour return to the hotel.
– See the archaeological site of Villa Adriana and discover more about the history of Rome.
– Explore Villa d’Este and learn interesting facts of Renaissance architecture.
– Travel back in history as you walk through the historic town of Tivoli.
– See impressive Roman architecture, as Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este.
– 3 hours professional local guide
– Enjoy a round trip transportation in a minivan with air-conditioning
Season validity: The tour is open for all tourism seasons
Tour start : 09.00 am from the hotel
Duration tour: The tour lasts 5 hours including the return trip
Departure days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
– 3 hours tour with a professional guide
– Pick-up and drop off from the hotel (inside the Aurelian Walls)
– Admission ticket for the Villas
– transportation in a minivan with air-conditioning
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.