F12BP FLORENCE, CRADLE OF THE REINASSANCE & PISA
Explore the Renaissance cities of Florence and Pisa on a full-day tour from Rome. Wander Pisa and admire the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli. Visit the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Madonna and Child.
One day private tour from Rome (available from the 01st of april to the 31st of october)
We will leave from Rome for the northern province of Tuscany on a full-day tour to the Cradle of the Renaissance, crossing the green valley of the Tiber River to the slopes of the Apennines. Pass the vineyards of Chianti before your arrival to Pisa.
You will visit the famous Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and the Duomo, all in resplended white marble.
At 12.00 pm departure for Florence, legendary city of artists and architects from the 14th to the 17th century, your city tour starts from Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of the Tuscan capital, including Ponte Vecchio, Arno River, and Duomo. Break for a tasting of local products and local wine (optional).
Visit the Accademia Gallery to see the famous work of Michelangelo’s David and see masterpieces by Michelangelo and Botticelli. Breathe in the atmosphere of medieval streets once you descend the hills to explore the city centre.
Go to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi, and admire the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
After that enjoy a panoramic view of Piazza Santa Croce, where Michelangelo is buried, before departing for Rome around 05.00 pm.
– Explore the Renaissance cities of Florence and Pisa
– Drive through the scenic River Tiber valley and Chianti vineyards
– See Michelangelo’s Statue of David
– Stroll the medieval streets of Florence
– Enjoy a scenic drive along the Arno River valley
– See the marble monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
Departure days: Daily except Monday, May 1st, Christmas Days
Tour starts: 8.00 am
Season validity: All tourism seasons.
• Transportation by air-conditioned minivan for up to 8 people
• Tour escort for the entire trip
• Professional guide in Florence
• Admission to the Accademia Gallery
• Tour of monuments in Pisa (exterior only)
• Pick-up and drop off service for hotels
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.