F12P FLORENCE, CRADLE OF THE REINASSANCE
Explore the Renaissance cities of Florence on a full-day tour from Rome. The city tour will start from Piazzale Michelangelo where you will see a beautiful view of Ponte Vecchio. Here you will meet your guide who will show you the Santa Maria’s del Fiore Cathedral with its beautiful Dome by Brunelleschi. Other treasure, the Baptistry and Giotto’s Bell Tower can also be admired before reaching Piazza della Signoria. Then your guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery and show you where our star used to stand outside the doors.
One day private tour from Rome
Depart Rome for the northern province of Tuscany on a full-day tour to the Cradle of the Renaissance, crossing the green valley of the River Tiber to the slopes of the Apennines. Pass the vineyards of Chianti before your arrival in Florence.
Legendary city of artists and architects of the 14th to 17th centuries, your city tour starts at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of the Tuscan capital, including the Ponte Vecchio, River Arno, and Duomo.
Breathe in the atmosphere of medieval streets and craftsmen’s workshops of the Medici once you descend the hills to explore the city center. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Botticelli, including Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia.
Go to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi, and admire the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
After free time for lunch (optional), enjoy panoramic views of Piazza Santa Croce, where Michelangelo is buried.
At the 4.30 pm departure to Rome.
– Explore the Renaissance cities of Florence
– Drive through the scenic River Tiber valley and Chianti vineyards
– See Michelangelo’s Statue of David
– Stroll the medieval streets of Florence
– Enjoy a scenic drive along the Arno River valley
– See the marble monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
Departure days: Daily except Monday, May 1st, Christmas Days
Tour starts: 08.00 am (proposed)
Season validity: All tourist seasons.
• Transportation by air-conditioned minivan for up to 8 people
• Tour escort for the entire trip
• Professional guide in Florence
• Admission to the Accademia Gallery
• Pick-up and drop off service for hotels within the Aurelian Walls
• Lunch (optional tasting local product)
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.