F1P ROME BAROQUE, FOUNTAINS AND SQUARES
Enjoy a morning tour amongst the most famous and symbolic monuments of Rome. The tour starts from the Spanish steps, dominated by the church of Trinità dei monti, and it continues with the visit of the baroque Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Navona Square.
Half day walking – private tour
Enjoy a morning tour amongst the most famous and symbolic monuments of Rome. The tour starts from the Spanish steps, dominated by the church of Trinità dei monti, and it continues with the visit of the baroque Trevi Fountain. According to a roman tradition if you throw a coin into the fountain you will eventually come back to Rome. Then the tour proceeds to the Pantheon, the temple of all Roman Gods, completed in 125 A.D. Considered to be the largest dome in the history of ancient architecture, the Pantheon is the most copied of all classical buildings and the best preserved. The tour ends with the visit of the four rivers fountain by Gianlorenzo Bernini located in piazza Navona.
– Explore the Baroque buildings and imperial monuments of Rome
– Admire Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain in Piazza Navona
– Go to the Pantheon to see the most replicated classical building in the world
– Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
– Enjoy a refreshing aperitif (optional) by Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain in Piazza NavonaSeason validity: All tourism seasonsTour starts: 10 am (recommanded), on demand other preferences
Departure days: Daily
– 3 hours tour with a professional guide
– Pick-up and Drop-off at the hotel
– Lunch in a typical italian restaurant
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.