F2+F3 THE GLORY OF ANCIENT ROME, VATICAN MUSEUM & ST. PETER’S
Explore the imperial monuments of Rome on a full-day tour. We will visit the Roman Forum and Colosseum, The Sacred Way and the Famous Arch of Costantino . In the afternoon visit at the Vatican Museums art collection and the Sistin Chapel, we will follow to visit the St. Peter Basilica with the famous sculture of Michelangelo "la Pietà".
Skip the line – Full day tour (lunch included)
MORNING TOUR: F2 THE GLORY OF ANCIENT ROME
AFTERNOON TOUR: F3 VATICAN MUSEUM AND ST. PETER’S
Experience the Rome of emperors, citizens, charioteers, and gladiators on a morning tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and continue after lunch at the Vatican Museums to see one of the most magnificent art collections in the world.Start at the Colosseum, once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators. Begun in 72 A.D., the arena was finished 8 years later, providing the scene for wild entertainments between man and beast.
Continue to the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus, and walk the Via Sacra from the Colosseum past some of the most important sites of the Roman Forum to Capitoline Hill. Explore the center of political life in Ancient Rome.
Time for lunch in a tipical italian restaurant.
In the afternoon, skip the long lines to enter the Vatican Museum, housing the most important art collection in the world along 4 miles (7 kilometers) of galleries in more than 1,400 rooms. See statues, tapestries, and historical maps, including Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel and masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino.
- Explore the imperial monuments of Rome
– Skip the lines to the Colosseum
– Walk the Via Sacra to the Roman Forum
– Discover the heart of political and social life in imperial Rome
– Enjoy lunch in Piazza Navona
– Get fast-track entry to the Vatican Museums and see masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini
Departure days: Daily except on Wednesdays, Sundays and religious holidays
Tour starts: 9.45 am
Season validity: All tourist seasons
• Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums
• Lunch in tipical Italian restaurant
• Pickp-up and drop off service avalaible for the hotels in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
- Drop-off (option on demand)
- beverages (on request and fee required)
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.