F3 VATICAN MUSEUMS & ST. PETER’S
Skip the long lines at the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on a small group . Visit one of the world’s greatest art collections with masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino, as well as Michelangelo’s.
Skip the line – Half day Tour
The tour starts from your hotel and proceeds with the Vatican Museums, housing the most important ancient art collection in the world. 7 Km walking , 1.400 rooms with 65.000 works of art. The several galleries with fresco paintings and statues, tapestries and historical maps. The Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino. The Bernini’s Royal Staircase leads to the St. Peter’s Basilica, rebuilt in the 16th and 17th Centuries.
- Skip the Line and visit the most important sights of Vatican City the easy way
– Explore some of the 1,400 rooms and 65,000 paintings of the Vatican Museums
– Admire old maps and frescoes
– Go to the Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo’s ceiling
– Tour in a small group that never exceeds 12 people
Season validity: The tour is open for all tourism season.
Tour starts at 2.30 pm.
Departure days: Daily except Sunday
• Entrance fees
• English Guide (other languages on request min 4 pax)
• Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
• Pick-up and drop off service available from hotels in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
General info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.