R4 ROME, BORGHESE GALLERY AND GARDENS
Visit the museum of Rome’s gorgeous Villa Borghese on a 2.30 hour guided tour, and see art treasures such as Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne by Bernini and Canova’s Pauline Borghese. Then see Titian’s Sacred and Profane Love, Caravaggio's artwork, and more.
Skip the line – Half day tour
The tour begins with the Borghese Gallery visit. The museum is housed in the gorgeous Villa Borghese mansion in the Borghese Gardens on the Pincio Hill and contains treasures that all the world envies: Apollo and Daphne by Bernini, Pauline Borghese By Canova, Sleeping Hermaphrodite Titian’s Sacred and Profane love, Caravaggio’s masterpieces, Raphael’s deposition. A unique opportunity because most of these works is immovable from its place (they are too delicate to be moved, to be transferred or to be put on a temporary exhibition abroad).
Season validity: The tour is open for all tourism seasons.
Tour starts: 3.00 pm from the meeting point
Duration tour: 2,30 hours approx
Departure days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
– Skip the long line to the Borghese Gallery and save up to an hour of waiting time
– See masterpieces by Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, and more
– Visit the beautiful surrounding gardens
– Get a lively narrative from your art expert guide
• Tips and personal expenses
• Pick-up and Drop-off in your hotelGeneral info: The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic. You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel. Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.